8 Favorite TV shows
1. Grey's Anatomy
2. Dirty Sexy Money
3. Brothers & Sisters
4. Gossip Girl
5. Americas Next Top Model
6. 90210
7. all the CSI Shows
8. Ghost Whisper
8 Things I did yesterday
1. Woke up
2. Played with Molly
3. Played WoW
4. Laughed
5. Sang
6. bounced on the bed till molly and i could not stop laughing
7. Gave good night kisses
8. Gave hubby a hug
8 Things to look forward to
1. Josh getting a Job
2. Walking
3. Molly being potty trained
4. Making friends
5. Seeing family in cali
6. Having a great Thanksgiving
7. Seeing Josh's Brother & His GF in Dec
8. Christmas
8 Favorite Restaurants
1. In N Out
2. Don Jose
3. China Buffet
4. Olive Garden
5. Red Lobster
6. Del Taco
7. Sizzler lol great memories
8. Dennys more great memories
8 Things on my Wish List
1. A car that works
2. Getting a house one day
3. Not having to worry about money
4. to travel to Ireland (josh and I have always wanted to go there)
5. connect with long lost friends
6. Lose about 50 pounds
7. To take a long nice bubble bath
8. to never be in pain again
8 People I tag
1. Crystal
2. Tara
3. Nikki
4. Kim
5. Lillie (but she tagged me)
I only know 5 people to tag
Tuesday, November 18, 2008
Tag I'm It
Posted by
Ray Family
at
10:01 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About US
- Ray Family
- Hardinsburg, Kentucky, United States
- Josh and I have been married since July 30,2005. We had Molly on October 25,2006. We moved from Southern Ca to Ky in Jan of 2007.


1 comment:
Yay! You did the tag!! Miss you my little lady!
Post a Comment