Sunday, March 1, 2009

I made Molly a purse ( the first Purse I have ever made)

I have had a few people ask me how I sew without a leg. So I said I would have Josh take some pictures of me sewing.

Photobucket

This is what I wear over my stump
Photobucket

At the tip of the stump is where the pin will be once I have my new leg
Photobucket

Photobucket

I am using Molly's craft table to sew on
Photobucket

Photobucket

Molly loves her purse
Photobucket
Photobucket

And right now Molly even fell asleep wearing the purse
Photobucket

1 comment:

Nikki said...

that is so sweet. i finally found your blog address. i dont know what happened...so cute dani!

About US

My photo
Hardinsburg, Kentucky, United States
Josh and I have been married since July 30,2005. We had Molly on October 25,2006. We moved from Southern Ca to Ky in Jan of 2007.